Saturday, December 19, 2009

D.I.Y camp, malacca mission trip and finally Nlevel result is release... everything is over.... what needed to submit is already submitted...

THank you God for that wonderful result although still disappointed for math... many things to worry about but guess there will be a solution from God bah...

hey honey, you seem like seeing my tears past few days... i feel so sorry... you see all different side of me and yet you love me still... thank you... it been 8month plus le... somtimes i really dun want you to worry so much about me because you got so much things to handle le... no matter what i still love you more and more... you do all sort of things to make mi laugh when i'm stress... thank and love... muackks... love and miss you... anyway elene say it is a good chioce of going NS early... XDD love love whenever i'm with you i feel so so happy and wanna spent it longer but i couldn't... ><>